The conference registration fee must be paid in EUROS through wire transfer. Unfortunatly, other payment methods such as credit card or PayPal are not available.
To formalize your payment, please use the following information:
- Account Holder: Instituto Politécnico de Bragança
- Address: Campus de Sta. Apolónia, 5300-253 Bragança - Portugal
- Tax Number: 600013758
- Account Designation: IPB – Congressos e Seminários
- Bank Name: INST. DE GESTAO DA TESOURARIA E DO CREDITO PUBLICO
- SWIFT BIC CODE: IGCPPTPL
- IBAN: PT50 0781 0112 00000007883 90
- Transaction Description: CONTROLO2020 + name_of_participant
- Name: Agência de Gestão da Tesouraria e da Dívida Pública - IGCP, E.P.E.
- Address: Avenida da República, Nº 57, 6º, 1050-189 Lisboa - Portugal
- Tax Number: 503756237
- Telephone/Fax: (+351) 217 923 300/ (+351) 217 993 795
Using a .pdf version of the payment receipt, fill this form. After the transaction has been validated by the bank, the payment receipt will be sent.
Do you need an invoice? click here, fill the form and we will send it to you as soon as possible.
The NEW registration fees for CONTROLO 2020 are:
|Before June,1st||After June, 1st (*)|
|APCA/Partner Member||200 Euro||225 Euro|
|APCA/Partner Student Member||150 Euro||175 Euro|
|Other: full fee||235 Euro||260 Euro|
|Other: student fee||160 Euro||185 Euros|
- (*) All the accepted papers must have a valid registration payment up to June, the 6th of 2020 . Without the registration fee payment, the paper cannot be sent to Springer to be included in the proceedings book.
- One registration full fee allows a maximum of 2 accepted papers. For the second paper an extra 150 Euros fee will be charged. This is also valid for student type registrations.
- To apply for a student fee, a copy of the student card or formal letterhead documentation with supervisor name is required.
- To apply for a APCA/Partner fee, proof of the up-to-date membership is required.
A full/student registration fee includes:
- Up to two paper submissions
- Attendance to oral and plenary sessions
- Full set of conference materials
Liability and Insurance:
The conference fee does not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that participants purchase their insurances in their country of origin. Conference secretariat and organizing institutions are not able to take any responsibility, whatsoever, for injury or damage to persons or property during the meeting.